Instructions to Clear Browser Cache
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData?search=cache
- From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached
information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
- Click Clear data
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- Click on menu bars – top right of page
- Click on options
- Type Cache in the search window at the top of the page
- Click on Clear Data
- Click on Clear button
- Click on gear icon at the top right of the page
- Select Internet Options
- Under Browsing history Click Delete
- Temporary Inter Files and website file
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete
- Exit browser and start back up.